What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Material Coordinator you will be supporting and assisting the marketing activity planned by European Market Development General Manager and you will provide administrative and practical ad hoc support to Product Mangers.
- You will be proposing and maintaining the yearly operational planning for material creation, and the sales forecast.
- You will be proposing the accompanying budget.
Coordination of material creation tasks(70%):
- You will collect source material from the factories in a timely manner, rectifying directly visible errors, adding EU regulation contents and coordinating the translation with external service providers.
- You will create and transfer the print file, instructions and pro forma invoices.
- You will follow-up to ensure to have the appropriate manuals / books available with each machine shipment.
- You will order the required (packing) material to be transferred to the printing partner.
- You will update EU material creation policy and procedure manual when needed.
Support to DB ordering and order handling tasks (10%):
- You will place finished books on the extranet and maintaining all data needed (input of prices) in order to make them available for ordering by the distributor.
- You will regularly check the duration of outstanding orders in order to trace problem cause and proactively inform the distributors.
- You will answer questions from distributors on the subject.
- You will check error messages on automated invoice generation, and coordinate solutions.
Budget follow-up tasks (10%):
- You will validate quotes and invoices from the external service suppliers and control the budget.
- You will review contracts with main suppliers on a yearly basis.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a Bachelor degree or equal by experience.
- You have a high proficiency in English, and every other languages are a definite asset (Dutch, French, German).
- You have collected 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have good knowledge of graphic software for making layout adjustments.
- You have strong MS Office skills.
- You have a good understanding of Adobe software, CMS (Content Management System).
- You show initiative and pro-active behavior.
- You are reliable and a service oriented person.
- You are flexible in working hours.
Our client offers you a great opportunity to work in a multicultural environment. This position and the contract are intended to be permanent with an excellent package of extra legal benefits.
The beautiful offices are located in Vilvoorde and are accessible by public transport.
About the employer
- Sector: Construction
Our client is a world leading company in the field of manufacturer of construction, mining and utility equipment.