What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a part-time Office Manager, you will be providing high levels of support to the agency. You will be responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and enabling staff to maintain focus on operational activities.
- You will improve and maintain office facilities.
- You will manage building maintenance.
- You will liaise with staff, suppliers and clients.
- You will maintain stationary supplies and equipment.
- You will deliver and manage office wellness programmes.
- You will be responsible for group procurement initiatives including contract negotiations.
- You will coordinate the office IT equipment/systems in liaison with an IT support platform, IT specialists and suppliers.
- You will manage the fixed-line telephony system and office mobile phones and SIM cards.
- You will work closely with the colleagues to manage and deliver office events.
- You will be in charge of the supervision of reception.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have at least 3 years of professional Office Management experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in both English and French.
- You are highly proficient in MS Word and Excel as well as other general IT platforms and software.
- You have been working in a consultancy work environment in the past. (would be a distinct advantage).
- You are detail-orientated, proactive and an ability to prioritise urgent work tasks.
- You work with discretion and trustworthiness.
- You are flexible, resilient, pragmatic and resourceful.
- You are assertive, mature and enjoy working autonomously.
- You are a first-rate collaborator who is methodical, dynamic and able to engage all parties.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in an international environment with beautiful offices located in the heart of Brussels.
Our client offers you a nice salary package with extra legal benefits.
This function is intended to be permanent, but it will start with an initial 6 months interim period.
About the employer
Our client an award-winning public affairs and communications consultancy, with beautiful offices located in the heart of Brussels.