What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Partnership Engagement Officer you will act as principal point of external contact for Partners and internal contact within the company bringing meaning and a structured relationship to the role of Partner Engagement Officer.
- You will monitor Partners’ activity levels and reaches out individually and generally when necessary with information materials.
- You will consider and create new activities to increase the level of benefits provided to Partners.
- You will participate in meetings and events with a high participation of Partners.
- You will coordinate the organisation of the General Assembly & official Partner events such as the company’s Think Tank.
- You will organise meetings related to the company’s Governance bodies: Strategy Committee and Public Authorities Platform.
- You will research or liaise with Partners to publish Partners news in the weekly newsletter, website and social media.
- You will manage the company’s Partner Blog.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have excellent English oral and written skills and German is considered a plus.
- You have at least two years of relevant professional experience.
- You have a structured mind and an organised approach to work.
- You have the ability to comprehend technical aspects related to mobility.
- You have the ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- You have the ability to connect with others and interact with them.
- You are professional, enthusiastic, dynamic and creative.
- You have experience in the communication sector.
This is a great opportunity to work in a high-tech and high-profile sector that is shaping tomorrow’s world.
Our clients offers you the opportunity to work in an international enviroment and the beautiful offices are located in Ixelles/Elsene and are easily accesible by public transport.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is one of the leading companies working in the sector of innovative transport solutions and policies.