What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
After intensive training (on the job), you will work in the trademark watch operations team. A trademark watch will cite newly published marks that might be infringing on existing rights for marks owned by clients. A trademark watch can be done for one country but also on a regional basis. Strong language skills are therefore absolutely required for this function.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Analyze and “enrich” new trademarks that are published in different watch countries.
- Conduct trademark watch selection.
- Set up the appropriate watch strategy for new watch orders.
- Contact customers to discuss watch strategy or selection.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have excellent English language skills and a very good knowledge of second and a third West-European language. Any additional language is a plus.
- You like some routine but like to improve and challenge yourself on a daily.
- You can work in an autonomous way, but you also like teamwork.
- You combine accuracy with speed, you are organized and you have a good eye for detail.
- You are computer literate.
You will be offered a competitive salary and additional benefits in a very international & multicultural work environment. You will be able to speak (and improve) multiple languages daily. Moreover, our client is located at a 10-minute walk from the train station of Mechelen.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is the premier provider of clearance and protection solutions for trademark brands or IP. They are internationally known for delivering the most accurate, insightful research and productivity-enhancing solutions, through innovative technology.