What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
For our client an International Investment company situated in Brussels, we are looking for an Office Assistant.
- Organize and schedule agenda and appointments.
- Mail and telephone handling.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Welcome guests.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- General support.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from Managers, Directors Key tasks & responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain a filing system/documentation archive including Legal, and Finance related.
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Translation support.
- Personal assistance to our expats
Tasks / Competencies
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Secretariat or equivalent experience
- Min 5 years in a similar position
- Experience in a legal firm is a plus Education
- Native fluency in Dutch or French and excellent knowledge of Dutch or French. Proficient with business English.
- Enjoy working within a multi-cultural, multilingual team environment.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and integrity are key.
- Stress resistant.
- Pro-active and able to effectively prioritize work flow against predetermined deadlines.
- Flexible and able to constantly learn.
- Driving lIcense.
Our client offers you:
- A full time (39h/week) and fixe contract.
- Competitive package based on experience and qualifications
- Group Benefits.
- Health and hospitalization insurance.
- Group pension and disability insurance.
- Company mobile phone and data subscription.
- Meal vouchers Days off
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is an international investment firm, situated in Brussels (Ixelles). Very easy to access by public transport.