What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a part of the Talent Acquisition team you will be in charghe of the following tasks:
- You will edit and place job advertisements.
- You will screen and answer candidate’s applications.
- You will attire the best talents who will be involved in the realization of our clients projects.
- You will grow and maintain the database.
- You will maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for open and future positions.
- You will interview candidates, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- You will anticipate the recruitment needs.
- You will prepare reporting and monitor recruitment activities.
- You will improve the recruitment process.
- You will improve the organization’s attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
- You will prepare and participate in different events such as job fairs, student fairs.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have at least two years of experience in the recruiting preferably of engineers.
- You speak English and French, and little bit of Dutch is considered an asset.
- You are a good communicator and you have strong leadership skills.
- You are rigorous and organized.
- You are autonomous and proactif.
- You are result and quality oriented and you are a good team-player.
- You want to commit and grow with a fast growing company.
Our client offers you a permanent contract at a company based in Vilvoorde!
About the employer
- Sector: Engineering
Our client is a fast growing Management Consulting company with offices based in Vilvoorde.