What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high level administrative and organizational support to 2 Partners of the Firm. You will be part of a highly professional and motived team providing support to consultants in a fast-paced environment. Our consultants are continuously striving to have significant impact on our clients’ performance. To achieve this, they are assisted by a flexible and dedicated team of EA’s.
- You are responsible for your Partner’s complex agenda and you can prioritize and manage multiple tasks. You make decisions based on the knowledge of your Partner’s preferences.
- You will book travel, schedule meetings, follow through on any open topic and manage your Partner’s time and expenses.
- As a dynamic and driven EA, you are able to work with little guidance and can proactively solve complex calendar issues.
- You are able to work and thrive under pressure while maintaining an excellent customer service attitude.
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 attitude and are flexible when needed. You can handle confidential information properly, are discreet and work with complete integrity.
- Besides professional communication skills, you have strong interpersonal skills and work well in a team, as well as individually. You can liaise effectively and efficiently with clients, teams and other contacts.
Tasks / Competencies
You have a relevant working experience of 3 to 5 years in similar role in an international environment and have been exposed to high level managers.
- Excellent command of the English language, very good command of French and Dutch language (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent customer service attitude;
- Professional communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Strong organisational ability;
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime;
- Ability to perform well under pressure;
- Proper handling of confidential information;
Executive Assistants must be highly service-oriented, committed, dedicated, flexible, resourceful and a source of proposals. Courtesy, friendliness, helpfulness and energy are highly valued qualities.
We offer you an exciting, busy workplace, an open plan office, friendly and highly competent colleagues, and interesting, high-profile international clients. You will have plenty of internal and external contacts. We will provide you with plentiful, up-to-date office technology and access to administrative support such as reception, visual aids, report production, travel and catering. We are a place that attracts, supports, respects and retains talented LGTBQ+ professionals. We create an environment where all people can develop and grow to their full potential.
On our Executive Assistant team, you will get the opportunity to develop and perfect superior support skills, leading to marketability and employability in all business fields.
Work hours amount up to 40h per week (12 days recuperated). The job sometimes demands overtime and requires some flexibility. Remuneration is to be negotiated. Extra benefits include an insurance package, a bonus (14th month), a pension funds, overtime recuperation, a parking and an office restaurant.
About the employer
- Sector: Services
Our client is a management consulting firm, helping clients tackle their most challenging and complex management issues. The firm was founded in 1930 in New York and currently comprises 130+ offices across over 65 countries.