What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Customer Service Coordinator for an International company in Mechelen you will be part of a multicultural team within an international environment.
- You will handle customer accounts from A to Z and build strong customer and client relationships;
- You will handle customer orders in SAP from enquiry to delivery and take charge of the invoicing;
- You will maintain customer master data, customer profiles and other customer information;
- You will ensure that customer agreements are kept and you will oversee the necessary follow-up;
- You will monitor stock rotation of customers and accounts within agreed limits;
- You will follow-up credit limits and payment behavior of own customers and accounts together with sales and credit management;
- You will provide sales support as needed;
- You will gather information about complaints, trials, delays, payments, rebates and other relevant matters that may have an effect on the business and on the relationship with own customers or accounts.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have previous experience in customer service sector;
- You have a native level of Spanish and good fluency in English (knowledge of Portuguese is a plus);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of SAP would be an advantage;
- You have excellent verbal communication skills with a positive and dynamic attitude towards customers;
- You have excellent written communication skills to maintain clear communication with customers;
- You have strong administration and organization skills;
- You are stress resistant and are able to prioritize and handle 'on the spot' issues;
- You are proactive, with a creative sense and have the ability to take initiative;
- You are a Team Player with sense of responsibility;
- You are service minded;
- You are well organized;
- You are a problem solver.
Our client will offer you a dynamic team role in a division and you will receive a temporary contract with possibility of extension. The salary will be based on your experience and has a nice package of extralegal benefits. The company is located in Mechelen.
About the employer
- Sector: Printing / publishing
Our client is a leading European producer of premium paperboards.
Their focus is on creating even lighter and better paperboard solutions for brands of the future. Together with their customers they innovate solutions that are not only better for consumers but are better for the world as well.