What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As Management Assistant you provide administrative support to the two Corporate and M&A partners and their team. As such, you are responsible for a wide range of administrative and organizational tasks, making every day a new challenge:
- Managing the agenda of several Partners and managers, following up their timetables in order to be able to communicate efficiently with clients.
- Making layouts of documents and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages, filtering the calls.
- Handling the incoming and outgoing e-mail, fax, correspondence.
- Organizing internal and external reunions.
- Organizing, coordinating and preparing meetings.
- Supervising the classification.
- Providing support during preparation and organization of seminars and other events.
Tasks / Competencies
You are/You have:
- An excellent knowledge of French and a good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Relevant work experience as a Management Assistant.
- Work experience in a law firm is an asset.
- You are comfortable and skilled in PowerPoint and Word.
- You are very communicative, accurate, proactive thinking and polite.
- You have excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are capable to handle all contacts and information with the required diplomacy and discretion.
- You are flexible in changing circumstances and you are resistant to stress.
Our client offers you:
- A fixed contract and a full time position (40H/week)
- A varied job and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration as well as fringe benefits.
About the employer
- 30 Colleagues
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is a top legal practice in Belgium, based in Watermael- Boitsfort.
They offer expert advice in the fields of banking & finance, commercial, corporate/M&A, employment, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganizations, real estate, tax law and litigation.