What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
The Site Engagement Administrative Assistant provides support for Clinical Trials managed by the Site Engagement Organisation. Additional local responsibilities may be required as needed/appropriate for the local geography and/or to cover regional differences.
General office administration including:
- Office Management (logistics associated with office organisations, supplies), onboarding procurement for new starters Administrative support for clinical trials as required – (eg: filing, collection of signatures, invoice reconciliation)
- Mail Management - receipt, distribution, scanning, faxing, couriering
- Document Management – (eg: scan, fax, upload, eTMF maintenance activities)
- In-house administrative support for CDCs who are travelling (eg: CDA creation/follow-up)
- Librarian role
- Support Site Engagement business systems and process as required
- Management of local printing and shipment of documents where necessary
- Internal and External meeting support
- Maintenance of collaboration sites
- Maintenance of distribution lists for access (eg.LAN access)
Tasks / Competencies
Who are you?
- You have a first experience as an Assistant.
- You are Dutch speaking, with a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in a variety of software packages.
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong self-management, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a virtual team and across cultures.
We offer you:
- A part-time contract of 20h/week.
- A one year contract (extendable for a few years).
- An interesting position in a pharmaceutical company in the center of Brussels.
- A good salary package with other nice benefits.
About the employer
- 360 Colleagues
- Sector: Pharmaceutics
Our client is situated in Brussels (in the center ) and is an international pharmaceutical company.