What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Our client is growing fast and they are getting noticed. But they are convinced that they could manage their recruitment even more professionally to hire the best people in their field. This is why they are looking for a Recruiter.
Your key responsibilities will be to drive, develop and professionalize all their recruitment activities.
Ideally, you have affinities with the IT and/or Consulting business.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- You have 3 years or more of experience in Recruitment that has equipped you with the skills, the mindset and the knowledge to support the recruitment of their teams.
- You have done recruitment in IT and/or Consulting and are acquainted with using LinkedIn & other job boards and recruitment tools to manage our pool of applicants.
- You are used to operating with a great deal of autonomy, but also appreciate the value of teamwork.
- You are a “people person” and concerned about your colleagues.
- You are results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines. You value quality and client-satisfaction; above all, and appreciate the value of outstanding deliverables.
Our client offers you:
- They offer you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company, and to grow in your function together with the company.
- Furthermore, they offer an attractive salary, a performance-based reward package, common benefits and some very interesting perks.
- A yearly training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings as long as they contribute to your personal development.
- Their commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow.
About the employer
- Sector: ICT & Telecommunications
Our client is known as a Belgian Cyber Security company and they are situated in the Center of Brussels. Very easy to access by public transport.