What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Credit Controller you will find yourself in a dynamic SME where you will receive a wide range of tasks:
- Follow-up of debt management.
- Provide support during closures.
- Financial analysis and report.
- Backup for the registration of daily transactions.
- Reconcile intercompany receivables and payables.
- Follow-up and maintenance of the CRM software.
Tasks / Competencies
Are you fluent in English and in Dutch? Use all your languages as a Credit Controller!
What do we like to see on your resume?
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or accounting or a first relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of general accounting and VAT legislation.
- Fluency in both English and Dutch language (both oral and written communication skills).
- Customer and result oriented.
- Accurate, administratively strong, flexible and stress resistant.
- Discreet and honest in handling confidential data.
What's in it for you?
- a full time job with permanent option
- flexible hours
- an attractive salary complemented by meal vouchers, a commuting allowance and hospitalization insurance
- 20 official holidays
- the possibility to actively use all your languages
- a challenging and diverse job within a dynamic team
About the employer
- Sector: Wholesale
Our client is a wholesaler that operates internationally. Together, the team strives for optimal customer service. The company can be reached by public transport, car and/or bicycle.