As a Marketing Specialist you will support a variety of marketing projects within the EMEA Marketing team.
- You will support product launch processes with localisation and timely availability of marketing materials.
- You will support the phase-out processes of products.
- You will assist with product catalogue, brochures, and leaflet creation and maintenance.
- You will be maintaining data in systems including PDH, PIM/Sitecore, AWC, Master Packaging table.
- You will be updating our EMEA Partner Program with the marketing assets.
- You will assist with sampling campaign activities.
- You will coordinate, design, develop and produce campaign materials.
- You will support campaign reporting and analysis with consolidated results, metrics, and budgets.
- You will coordinate the processing of marketing services related to purchase orders, invoices, and content approvals with appropriate legal, compliance and regulatory personnel.
- You will draft a range of internal and external communications including product changes, campaigns and distributor newsletters.
- You will support the Fairs & Event coordinator with fairs & events, both live and virtual and including webinars.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field.
- You are highly fluent in English and every other EU language is an asset.
- You ideally have 1 to 3 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- You have experience within the B2B industry (preferred).
- You have a sound knowledge of marketing and brand management
- You have skills in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing an advantage.
- You are a PC literate: thorough knowledge of PC, MS-Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You are a team player and open minded.
- You have strong communication skills – written, spoken and presentation.
- You have excellent analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- You have a strong customer and stakeholder focus.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in an international environment. The position will start with a permanent contract right away.
The company offers a nice salary package and the offices are located in Anderlecht.
- Sector: Pharmaceutics
Our client is a global leader in barrier protective solutions with presence in Europe, America and Asia. They are the production leaders of hand and arm protection solutions, clothing and other products.