What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Inside Sales representative you will provide internal sales approach directly to the field Sales team in order to increase their sales efficiency and drive sales growth by managing a portfolio of accounts, inbound and outbound qualification and prospecting, sales leads detection.
This role consists in 3 main areas:
- Account management of a dedicated portfolio of distributors.
- Campaign execution : web leads management, Sales and Marketing campaigns execution.
- Execute direct sales, up and cross sales, prospection, acquisition of new customers and retention of existing accounts.
- You will have direct contact with customers/partners and identify and qualify new lead opportunities generated by Marketing, Website, events…and follow-up existing end user business in order to free up field sales reps time for hunting and closing.
- You will be in charge of Management of a portfolio of distributors/partners and grow the revenue (maintain and develop existing business + acquire new opportunities, close new deals).
- You will build effective relationships with segmented customers by maintaining regular contact and have a solid understanding of the customers’ business needs.
- You will act as internal CRM specialist and manage the CRM database to ensure customer data accuracy.
- You will work closely with the Sales team to achieve the sales objectives and to regularly update Sales on the outbound activities progress.
- You will work closely with the Marketing Team to support and execute Marketing/Event campaigns.
- You will give commercial support to the sales team to manage the territories efficiently (dual contact, targeted campaigns…).
- You will support GSC (Global Supply Chain) to optimize the stocks by selling Excess and Obsolete stocks.
Tasks / Competencies
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- University or bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in an international customer interfacing position and/or 2 years experience in Sales function;
- Fluent English, French and Arabic language;
- Excellent telephone and written skills to communicate by phone and email;
- Experience in engaging in business to business selling support;
- Fast learner, must be able to deal with technical product information;
- Experience of using business management systems (SAP/CRM);
- Good use of MS office (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer facing communication skills both to develop rapport and utilize questioning techniques to assess and develop opportunities, while maintaining a client service orientation;
- Strong and proven Sales/ negotiation skills with an aptitude for the art of selling and convincing customers in multiple environments;
- Ability to operate independently and with minimal day to day direction within clearly defined goals and objectives;
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills;
- Ability to concentrate on tasks, make decisions and work calmly and effectively in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment;
- Willingness to be flexible with time and adjust to a changing work environment;
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information;
- Team player.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in an international environment. The position will start with an initiam temporary contract with the possibility of extension to a permanent basis.
The company offers a nice salary package and the offices are located in Anderlecht.
About the employer
- Sector: Pharmaceutics
Our client is a global leader in barrier protective solutions with presence in Europe, America and Asia. They are the production leaders of hand and arm protection solutions, clothing and other products.