What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Order Specialist you will be taking care of day-to-day Order Management for the customers in the Nordic countries.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will execute and drive standard work for order entry, review and release for delivery.
- You will perform Customer follow-up.
- You will attain agreed customer service levels and metrics.
- You will troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding order entry, customer portal and EDI.
- You will execute order management to business priorities (product allocation).
- You will drive and support continuous process improvements to reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
- You will test new system functionality.
- You will coordinate set up of new portal customers.
- You will cooperate closely with Sales, Supply, Finance and EDC teams.
- You will share best practices across the global OM teams.
Tasks / Competencies
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply Chain or related experience.
- Native level of Norwegian language and fluency in English is a must (knowledge of Swedish is a big plus).
- SAP knowledge.
- Sales and Distribution, CRM, Portal modules or related enterprise software.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Proactive, hands-on team player with strong communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging position and to have a wide range of responsibilities within a constantly evolving company. You will be part of an international & innovative company that invests in the growth and development of its employees so they can feel more, do more and be more.
This function is 100% home office based (training included) and the offices are located in Tongeren.
About the employer
- 183 Colleagues
- Sector: Media, Entertainment, Sports
Our client is one of the market leader is producing audio/sound systems and related products. Our client is a pioneer in inventing new technologies that would truly benefit people, and creating a culture where innovation and teamwork are valued above all else.