What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
- You will be reporting to the Lead CSR of your region, provide maximum customer satisfaction by efficiently managing the customer portfolio of his/her business or region;
- You will be managing all internal customer service related processes in close cooperation with his/her internal customers like Sales, Technical Services, Logistics, Marketing, and Credit & Control;
- You will act as the prime contact person for the customers of his/her portfolio;
- You will ensure timely delivery of correct product to his/her customers, manage back order situations and propose alternative solutions where possible;
- You will manage (receive, register, follow-up, and report) all complaints received from his/her customer and ensure professional and pro-active feedback to the customer;
- You will monitor the price and contract management process by keeping the overview of the prices active for his/her customers and ensure that they are correctly registered into the system;
- You will manage all issues related to pricing errors in liaison with the Credit & Control department and the sales team;
- You will keep track of sample deliveries to his/her customers and follow-up on customer feedback;
- You will give commercial support to the sales team by following the order pattern of his/her customers, checking forecasts and supply against the order pattern and contact the customer to obtain the forecasted orders.
Tasks / Competencies
This role requires the candidate to have previous experience in customer service and be fluent in English, French and Spanish.
Knowledge of the import/export process is an advantage and the ability to write reports and analyze findings is crucial;
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent
- You're fluent in Spanish, French and English.
- You're PC literate: sufficient knowledge of PC and network and standard packages used under Windows;
- You have a passion for the customer (customer-focused);
- You have a commercial attitude;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are stress-resistant;
- You are a team player;
- You are dynamic, creative and assertive.
This is a great opportunity to join a great team of professionals working in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is a manufacturer of high-performance products for the medical and health industry and various industrial applications.