What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for the support of the business team.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Prepare order sheets to suppliers/customers (EXCEL sheet).
- Input new order information into position sheet. Check A/R & A/P.
- Input new order information into sales record / Realised sales record.
- Issue the purchase and sales contracts by ERP System.
- Circulate contracts together with order forms and related emails to sales managers for approval.
- Print out the contracts after approval in ERP system.
- Send shipping documents to customers together with invoices by express courier.
- File sales files.
- Hotels and restaurants booking.
- Others depending on the needs of business team.
Tasks / Competencies
- You preferably have experience as an Assistant or in another Administrative role;
- You are highly fluent in English;
- You have a good understanding of the MS Office package (Word & Excel);
- You are responsible, communicative and detail oriented;
- You enjoy being in contact with international colleagues;
- You are able to adapt to foreign culures easily;
- You can be patient with monotonous tasks.
This is a temporary function for a period of 6 months with possible extension.You will work as part of a strong team within a global company at their office based in Brussels ( easily accessible via public transport).
About the employer
- Sector: Chemistry
Our client is a leading company focused on trading agrochemical products with Asian manufactures and European distributors.