What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
This role supports the Director of MarCom and Branding and is responsible for all strategic online initiatives, developing full-fledged strategic solutions.
RESPONSIBILITY & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Is the day-to-day point of contact for the digital initiatives relative to the chemical SBU
• Is responsible for the data implementation and correction for the chemical PPE in the company’s digital environment
• Establish and review key digital strategic priorities and translates them into actionable and quantitative plans.
• Spot emerging market opportunities and competitive trends and incorporate actionable strategies across omni-channel platforms
• Collaborate with the Digital & Regional Marketing teams to access key information, data and performance matrixes to develop forecasting models
• Examine strategic performance and ensure alignment with global/regional priorities
• Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
• Generate regular reports with the support of the Dashboard and the Digital Team on the marketing campaign’s performance
• Optimize website chemical pages and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
• Analyze key metrics that unit our website traffic and our service quotas
• Routinely interact with regional marketing leadership and executives on the strategic direction of the business & brands
• Represent the voice of the brand strategy, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to ensure decisions address customers’ needs.
• Support the development of the annual budget process, by providing input on projects, priorities and A&P needs.
Tasks / Competencies
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or a related field
• Some years of experience in strategic planning, marketing or communications
• Experience in a global / multinational environment
• Experience in Project Management ideally
• PPE or Safety industry experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent knowledge of industry strategies
• Up-to-date on digital trends, mobile development, online marketing
• Up-to-date knowledge of digital platforms and tools including PPC, SEO, Social Media and Analytics
• Experience measuring performance, creating dashboards and drawing insights for further optimization, using analytical tools
• Understanding of both traditional and digital media, with experience collaborating/ working alongside digital agencies
• Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
• High attention to details with great organizational skills
• Proven ability to multitask multiple projects and tasks
• A global mindset with the ability to function in international teams
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity to work in a highly international environment for one of the leading companies in the sector.
The contract will be provided through our interim service initially, with possibility of extension at a later stage.
The offices are located in Anderlecht, walking distance from the train station.
About the employer
- Sector: Chemistry
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of medical and industrial devices (such as protection gloves). They are working with driven and motivated professionals in an international environment.
Their offices are located in Anderlecht, walking distance from the train station.