What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will actively take part in client support and product exchange procedures, both over the phone and through e-mail. You must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements.
- Handling customers inquiries, problems or questions over the phone or through e-mails.
- Handling product exchange logistics by insuring the shortest possible exchange procedures.
- Updating the internal data base with any modifications or changes on the present status of our customers.
Tasks / Competencies
- Languages : excellent knolwledge of German language and English and Dutch (French to communicate with team mates and colleagues is considered a plus).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous, organized and stress resistant.
- Positive and patient.
- Interest and/or knowledge of audio video players and IT networks represents an additional asset.
- Previous experience in technical customer service/Help desk is also an asset.
Our client offers you a great opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
The salary will be in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques
The offices are located in an accessible area, near a Ring exit. A private bus also serves the offices from and to Brussels-South train station.
About the employer
- Sector: Services
Our client is a leading company in offering innovative broadcast solutions, and today manages about 17.000 outlets in over 60 countries.