- You will perform Talent Acquisition duties.
- You will analyze the needs of your clients and on the basis of your analysis, you will match the right candidates to vacancies.
- You will analyze the skills of candidates during telephone interviews before setting up face-to-face - or online meetings with the selected candidates.
- You establish a relationship of trust with both your clients and your candidates.
- You will ensure the follow-up of your clients and prospects on a daily basis.
- You will establish long-term relationships with your clients and become a real partner in terms of recruitment and HR services.
- You will help professionals find the function that suits them.
- You will follow up on assignments through regular contact with candidates and clients.
- You will develop your own networks and will become a real Bright Plus Ambassador.
- You have excellent knowledge of English language and at least 2 EU languages (French or Dutch is a plus).
- You have a degree in HR Management or related field.
- You have previous experience in the HR/Sales sector (preferred).
- You are proficient in MS Office.
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are a team player and have an international mindset.
This is a great opportunity to work for the international division of Bright Plus.
The contract will start with an initial interim period and will then be extended to permanent.
The beautiful and bright offices are located in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre and are accessible by public transport and car.
- Sector: Services
Bright Plus has been voted Great Place to Work for the eighth time.
We are leaders in the sector thanks to more than 25 years of experience and a database of over 50,000 multilingual professionals.
International Talents is a specialized division of Bright Plus, where we are fully devoted to multilingual and foreign-language professionals.