What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Client Implementation Associate you will be an integral part of the company's delivery team. By ensuring that material and logistical matters have been prepared to the highest quality standards, they allow the rest of the delivery team (faculty and coaches) to focus on the delivery of the program. This position aids in the success of the client experience by serving as support for both the delivery team and the participants as they navigate the event experience.
When it comes to Face to Face events:
- You will be responsible for Materials Production.
- You will finalize Event Logistics.
- You will be responsible for Live Classroom Setup.
- You will prepare Delivery Team Members.
- You will provide Live Classroom Support.
- You will facilitate Event Closure.
- You will manage End of Program Evaluations.
When it comes to Live Online Events:
- You will schedule rehearsals as needed for Live Online events.
- You will transform live online training into a trouble-free, fast moving, interactive session that keep learners involved and the facilitator on track.
- You will be responsible for Virtual Classroom setup.
- You will manage Breakout Rooms.
- You will manage tools by creating create and launch polls, launch a whiteboard tool, and manage any other interactive tools needed in the session (including 3rd party tools).
- You will be responsible for process compliance through event closure.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent with work experience is thevents sector.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), and knowledge of any other EU other languages is a plus.
- You have working knowledge of computers and MS Office.
- You have the ability to use professional judgment during decision-making circumstances.
- You take initiative and seek information.
- You have strong communication skills, both by phone, written, and face-to-face.
- You have good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently.
- You have the ability to prioritize and complete requests from various program-related staff members with minimal supervision.
- You have effective interpersonal skills for group and multi-level organizational interaction.
- You have strong leadership skills.
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You are very client focused and detaile oriented.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are willing to travel.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a highly international environment where you will be able to take on responsibilities and have the chance to grow in a fast-paced environment.
This function is intended to be permanent but will start with an interim period of six months.
The offices are located in central Brussels and are easily accessible by public transport.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is a global and international provider in the field of leadership solutions and leadership development.
Our client has been ranked among the world's top 5 providers of executive education.
You'll be joining an international and dynamic working environment, based in central Brussels and in modern office spaces.