What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Are you on the lookout for a challenging and varied job? Are you an international talent with a first language other than Dutch or French? Preferably German.
- You will be working as a project assistant on temporary projects for our clients.
- You look forward to discovering both small business structures and the ins and outs of large multinationals, and this in various sectors.
- You will enjoy working in a variety of sectors, discovering different functions such as management assistant, personal assistant, administrative employee, customer service employee, sales assistant, HR assistant, marketing/communication assistant,..
- You will be achieving many different goals such as : customer satisfaction, learn from your project and increase your network.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a bachelor or master degree or equivalent experience in a similar environment.
- You have previous work experience, preferably in the administrative or customer support sector.
- You are perfectly bilingual in English and French. German and any other EU languages are considered a big plus.
- You have good knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are able to work under pressure, and in fast paced environments.
- You are passionate, committed and open to take on new challenges.
- You are a fast learner, flexible and like diversity in your job responsibilities.
- The possibility to use your top-notch language skills every day.
- You’re being offered a permanent contract with Outsourcing Solutions, but will be sent out for project based work with one of our clients.
- In addition to a competitive salary we offer a substantial number of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, phone subscription...
- You get to use a company car
- You will receive coaching during and after your projects. You can enroll in interesting tailor made courses so you’re always up to speed with the latest developments to further your career
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Bright Plus Outsourcing Solutions has been market leader in the outsourcing of multilingual assistants for over 10 years. Our customers, both SMEs and multinationals, are active in various sectors across the whole country.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) To confirm your application!