What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
HR Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Supports human resources department by screening, testing, and setting up interviews with applicants.
- Prepares payroll maintaining payroll records.
- Prepares a start package for each new employee ( Dimona declaration, DKV, Sodexo, coordinates IT details etc).
- Provides orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
- Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Administers employee benefit program including student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission, and notifying employees of approvals.
- Sends out staff satisfaction surveys, collects results and prepares a report.
- Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Sets up and schedules complicated meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Acts as a contact point to Mensura or any other administrative body in relation to HR and follows up on legal regulations and rules in place .
- Any other administrative task related to Governance and Association Management (ie call to Monitor Belge, call to update BCE).
- Reports directly to Head of Operations.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French or Dutch.
- You have Bachelor’s degree and/or work equivalent.
- You have previous years of administrative support experience.
- You have Microsoft suite experience.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You are flexible.
- You have Word processing skills.
- You have Spreadsheet preparation and tracking skills.
- You have Calendaring skills.
- You have Presentation skills.
- You have Administrative writing and reporting skills.
- You are highly organized and punctual.
- You are responsible and detail-oriented.
- You have Scheduling experience.
Our client offers you a great opportunity to work in a highly international environment, with a dynamic and multicultural team and offers you a permanent contract right away.
The offices are located in Brussels and are easily accessible by public transport.
About the employer
- Sector: Energy
Our client is a growing international agency that represent the industry and national association members covering the entire value chain of their sector.