What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As Executive Assistant you will be the indispensable link beween the business and the CEO. You will support both the CEO and the board members by taking business and personal tasks for your account. You will work closely with the Personal Assistant of the CFO, with whom you will share the extensive organizational knowledge of the business.
The most important tasks:
- You are the first contactperson for people from both inside and outside the organization, on a daily basis as well as during company events
- You handle incoming mails, post and calls, and have the responsibility of obtaining signatures and authorizations of the CEO and the board members
- Managing the CEO's calendar, scheduling and arranging appointments and meetings will be your responsibility.
- To ensure well-organized business travels, you will manage the entire process, from booking flights and accomodations to the organization of the travel.
- You prepare and organize the management committees and Board of Directors, while also being responsible for the translations and internal/external communications of the board.
- From time to time you coordinate other projects across several departments, as well as building new ones.
- When needed you will stand in as Personal Assistant of the CFO.
Tasks / Competencies
Who are we searching for?
- You have a proactive and problem-solving attitude,
- Your organizational and time management skills allow you to thrive under pressure and to juggle a wide range of tasks.
- You like working both independently as in team, and willing to contribute to a performing team in a growing international company.
- Your flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile are highly appreciated;
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills in French and good fluency and proficiency in English and Dutch
- You are known for maintaining confidentiality, exercising discretion and showing empathy
- You have experience with MS Office programs, and are aware of latest and changing technologies.
- You have maintained a bachelor or university degree, and have at least 5 years of experience as assistant
What are you offered?
We offer you a diverse and dynamic working position on a high level, within a fast-growing international construction company.
- An exciting job with several opportunities to continuously evolve
- A changing environment where you make a difference!
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits package, based on your role and experience
- Easy access to our offices in downtown Brussels, by car and public transports
About the employer
- Sector: Construction
Our partner is a known player within the construction industry, and a perfromant business within an international context.