What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
For our client’s Center of Excellence in Zele (Belgium) we are currently looking for an international Customer Care Representative to provide support to and manage the customers in Northern Europe. In that capacity you will be working in the Export Customer Care team based in Zele but liaising frequently with the local Customer Care teams in Partille, Sweden, and in Lohja, Finland.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1) Order management:
End-to-end order management;
- Reviewing and processing of incoming orders vs. customer requirements and agreements made, order fulfillment/confirmation, support to portfolio of customers as a Single Point Of Contact (SPOC).
- Shipment & Invoicing: a smooth delivery execution and a “no surprises” invoice.;
- whether it’s a small parcel delivery or a FCL shipment – Customer Care needs to make sure the customer receives his order on the agreed delivery/unloading date under the required and agreed conditions and bill accordingly.
2) Sales support & Customer Success Management:
- Provide sales support to/collaborate with Sales/accountmanagers for respective customers: copreparing important customer meetings, sending all required sales documents (pricelists, quotations/offers, order confirmations, invoice documents, etc.).
- Customer Self Service support: provide support to customers using the company’s self-service tools (MyCRC/MyKF, Electronic Order Form, EDI, Sana).
3) After Sales:
- After sales support & certification: providing/ensuring all required documents/certificates are in place: letter of guarantee, REACH certificates, MSDS & TDS, ROHS certificates, customs tariff codes, cover ADR requirements, VOC, .
- Customer claims & RMA’s handling; taking note of customer claim details and return requests, initiating the resolution of these claims/cases internally, issuing required documents like return paperwork, credit notes/price corrections, proof of delivery, etc.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are fluent in Finnish, Swedish and English language.
- You have an understanding of the order-to-cash process and/or prior working experience in a commercial customer care and/or inside sales environment.
- You have organizational and administrative skills to keep a complete and accurate record of agreed actions & requirements.
- You have strong communications skills: good verbal and written direct communication skills, building ‘rapport’ with customers and colleagues without effort.
- You have strong MS Office skills (preferably in O365 environment).
- You have prior experience or affinity/understanding with MS Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations or other ERP systems would be considered as a strong asset.
You will be offered a great opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment.
The office is located in Zele, between the cities of Antwerp and Gent and the contract will be permanent from the start.
About the employer
- Sector: Chemistry
Our client is a worldwide leader in the production of specialty chemicals for maintenance and repair professionals and do-it-yourselfers, serving the automotive, heavy trucking, marine, electrical, industrial, hardware and aviation markets.