What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Who are we looking for?
You are the ambassador for our customers and an important link in the logistical chain, from the request to the arrival at the customer. You ensure a smooth flow of information for the customer.
What are your duties?
Process owner for the booking & check-in process
- You accept bookings on customer request
- You create bookings of containers and wagons on trains and you send the booking instructions and agreements to Order Management
- You walk the customer through the Customer Portal so that he can make his own bookings. You assist the customer in every step of the booking process.
- You check if basic commercial data is known and is supported via the Customer Portal. As needed you work with Inside Sales to complete data.
- You check the contract number for import orders to ensure quick O2C.
- You prepare templates of the railway bill/consignment note.
- You are able to maximize the fill rate of each train by finding the extra box/wagon and by consulting the customer in a professional way
- You manage the customer relation daily and (pro-) actively to maintain an excellent client relationship.
- You build a customer relationship through high standard service delivery and execution.
- You inform and share knowledge with other stake-holders on new client relationships.
- You discuss and try to understand the booking behaviors and needs of the Customer via commercial discussions based on KPI’s (in relation to SLA)
- You share information about the customer behavior with commercial stake-holders
- You proactively think along with your customer, assessing and acting to prevent incidents.
- You assure the tracking & tracing (within office hours) via Customer Portal and other ways (digitalization is key)
- You receive and assist the Customer with possible complaints.
Tasks / Competencies
What is your profile?
As a Customer Service Representative, you are primarily focused on customer service. You have a commercial mentality and are able to communicate with the customer in a professional way.
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have strong communication skills and are able to understand and translate the customer's needs;
- You speak English fluently. A good knowledge of French and Dutch is required. Knowledge of German or another language is a plus;
- You have experience in managing an account and you are able to work on customer relations and loyalty;
- You have knowledge of the various Microsoft Office programs and are quick to learn company-owned systems;
- You are organized, detail-oriented and have the drive to work in a commercial and professional manner;
- You have the necessary persuasiveness and commercial flair, are proactive and can work alone as well as in a team;
- You are a multitasker and are someone who values efficiency;
- You can cope with a changing environment and are stress-resilient!
You will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
About the employer
- Sector: Transportation
Our client is a largest private rail freight operator in Europe. They aim to shift goods transportation from road to rail. This is much better for climate and mobility. They make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.