What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will provide inside support to the Customer Service and Purchasing department. You will be in close contact with the Front Office and in regular contact with customers.
- You will place PO against requests the team sends.
- You will send the PO to respective suppliers.
- You will follow-up on receiving order confirmations and set this info in SAP.
- You will chase some suppliers for info about ‘late’ arriving goods.
- You will inform colleagues of FO and BO about arriving goods (or delays).
- You will manage and control the delivery.
- You will verify and follow payment and collection.
- You will have to communicate effectively with customers, ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will assist in the ongoing continuous improvement of customer services generally.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a secondary school degree;
- You master the English language and you have a high fluency in Frenchand/or Dutch.
- You have good knowledge of SAP, and master Excel and Word;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are a team player;
- You are customer-oriented and market focused.
You will be offered a temporary mission, until the end of July with possibility of extension.
You'll be joining a nice and international team.
The offices are in Buizingen, located right in front of the train station.
You'll be offered a nice salary package, up to market standards
About the employer
- Sector: Industry
Our client is an international company, a global player in its sector.
They are specialized in the manufacturing and technology industries.