What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Logistics Assistant you will be supporting the Logistics and Sales team.
- You will process purchase orders from customers manually and on a logistics system.
- You will place orders to HQ to keep designated stock level.
- You will be responsible for all logistic documents, electronically and in paper.
- You willcheck the inventory every day.
- You will check if all outgoing shipments have been requested to the warehouse.
- You will handle e-mail and phone communication with customer in case of queries.
- You will be responsible of the making of diverse report.
- You will control the sample stock and shipment based on request.
- You will send reminder or telephone regarding open invoice.
- You will send out sales invoices.
- You will be supporting every logistics activity, assist other colleagues of the team.
- You will learn the necessary function of Navision. In case of issue, try to solve problems by using ‘Kintone’ or Navision help desk service.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are highly fluent in English, French or Dutch are considered a plus.
- You have good knowledge/usage of Excel, Word, Outlook.
- You have 2-5 years’ of experience in Logistics or Sales assistance.
- You have experience with ERP system.
- You are a real team player.
- You have a high degree of flexibility, motivation and customer focus.
- You have the ability to identify, establish, and maintain strong relationships with customers or potential customers.
- You have the ability to handle orders accurately.
- You have the ability to correspond with customer punctually.
- You are a positive-thinker and are stress resistant.
- You are eager to learn new things.
This is a great opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and international environment.
The contract will start out as temporary and will be under interim.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is a global solution provider to biologics manufacturing industry.
The offices are located in Evere, and are easily accessible by public transport.