1. Product Management Support for the product portfolio
- Support product launch processes by reassuring localisation (incl. translations) and timely availability of marketing materials, updating sales communication tools;
- Reassure sample availability and process update for new products;
- Support product phase-out processes
- Develop, monitor and assure an updated surgical and HSS product road map;
- Monitor and update the product supply dashboard for surgical and HSS.
2. Marketing Campaign Support:
- Coordinate the sampling campaign activities;
- Coordinate the external partners’ work;
- Support design, development and production of campaign materials, incl. organising and monitoring translations;
- Raise and monitor content and design approval flows;
- Support campaign reporting by consolidating results, metrics and budget.
- Act as the communication contact with departments such as customer service and logistics;
- Write drafts of customer and internal product change communications;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of digital content;
- Liaise with the regional sales to ensure updated distribution lists.
- Coordinate the budget tracking and administration aspects for specific trade marketing activities related such as management of material storage and distribution.
- You have a degree in Marketing;
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in marketing or sales;
- An experience within the B2B industry is preferred;
- You speak and write fluently in English and master a second European language (German preferred);
- You have some knowledge of marketing and brand management;
- Skills in CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation is a plus;
- You feel at ease using the latest PC tools (MS-Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.);
- You are effective in building professional relationships;
- you have excellent analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- You have a strong customer and stakeholder focus;
- You're felxible as some travel within EMEA may be required;
- You 're open to participating in conference calls with global colleagues outside of standard working hours.
You'll be offered an attractive salary package with a contract that could become permanent.
You will be working with a great team of professionals, in a mutlicultural and multilingual environment.
- Sector: Medical / Paramedical
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of medical and industrial devices such as protection gloves.