As a Program Coordinator you will be managing programmes administration and included in eCom projects.
- You will support planning and coordination of a program and its activities.
- You will ensure implementation of policies and practices.
- You will maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- You will manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- You will help build positive relations within the team and external parties.
- You will ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.).
- You will prepare paperwork and order material.
- You will keep updated records and create reports or proposals.
- You will support growth and program development.
- You have excellent knowledge of English language.
- You have a Bachelor Degree or previous experience in a similar role.
- You are tech savvy, proficient in MS Office.
- You have knowledge of program management and presentation procedures.
- You have experience with eCom.
- You have the ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams.
- You have excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- You are detail-oriented and efficient.
Our client will offer you a great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
This is a short term mission of 3 months (possible extension).
This is a great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand in bright and modern offices located in Diegem, Brussels.
- Sector: Textile
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.