We are currently looking for 1 temporary employee for a mission until end of August.
- You will carry out the mission by contacting the members of the association to guide them to switch to the new program/platform.
- You'll be fully trained on the technical aspect of the job, and will be working mostly remotely.
- You are available immediately and would start the mission ASAP.
- You take responsibility and deliver accurate results.
- You have good communication skills to deal with the daily communication with the association members.
- You are comfortable with computer tasks.
- You are highly fluent in both English and another EU language (German is considered a plus).
- You are very customer oriented and a team player.
This is a short term mission until end of July 2021 (possible extension).
The salary will match the experience of the candidates and the company offers 100% of reimbursement of Public Transport, Meal Vouchers of 8 euro/ worked day and if working from home, the company will pay for the internet access (50 euro max).
The office is located in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
- Sector: Other
Our client is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, they bring together over 2,400 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Their membership contains organizations of all sizes and all sectors.