The personal assistant will be a central person in organizing the schedules, meetings and travels for the Benelux Partner and his team (total of 5 professionals), coordinate meetings and events in the Brussels office and liaise frequently with the teams in the other European offices.
The main activities and responsibilities will be:
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Manage private administration for the Benelux Partner.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Frequent contacts with very senior people (i.e. investors, shareholders, C-level people of participations, board members, advisors).
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels and in all regions.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Design and maintain databases.
Who are you?
- Preferably a bachelor as executive/personal assistant or a bachelor in modern language.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Language: perfect knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Outstanding organizational, communication and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- Initiative, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Very good presentation and stress resistance
Our client offers you:
- A fixed contract after a temporary contract of few months
- A full time contract 38h/week.
- An interesting salary with extralegal advantages.
- The possibility to work and grow in an international company.
- Sector: Insurance
Our client is a mid-market Private Equity firm headquartered in Brussels, with offices in Milan, Madrid, Paris and Munich.
The main office In Brussels is located in the Blue Tower in Ixelles. In order to strengthen its Brussels team, our client is looking for an executive assistant to be in charge of the Benelux region.