For a highly renowned international law firm with several locations in Belgium we are looking for a dynamic Office Coordinator. In this role you will be able to touch on many different areas and will be in charge of the following:
- You supervise the reception desk and you supervise and evaluate its staff. This includes keeping emergency information and data up to date and training the receptionists accordingly.
- You coordinate the daily working of the Property & Workplace department including incoming/outgoing mail, stationary stock/orders, helpdesk inbox, technical requests/projects, archiving.
- You are in direct contact with the property manager and the technical account managers of the building so as to ensure a high quality level of the service. You conduct monthly meetings for monitoring the standards are needed.
- You monitor cleaning services and are responsible for the quality of daily cleaning. Meetings with the cleaning supervisor are set up on a bi-monthly basis.
- You are responsible for checking the services supplied by the travel agency, both by monitoring the standards and getting feedback from internal users.
- You are in charge of all the suppliers and you aim to improve services provided for internal/external clients. You monitor and manage all supplier contracts and invoices in the database.
- You keep the Business Contingency Plan up to date, informing all members of the existence of this plan. You ensure that our environmental procedures are respected, including yearly internal audits and data input.
- You maintain the Spendconnect internal database (contracts, expiry dates, renewals).
- Together with your colleague in the Antwerp office you organize team buildings and other company events.
- You are in charge of induction processes and make newcomers feel right at home in their workplace.
- You report to the Regional Property & Workplace Manager BeNeLux and exchange information on a weekly basis.
We are looking for the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant experience.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a corporate environment.
- You speak English fluently, and you have a working level of French and Dutch.
- You are a professional, and you maintain a professional demeanor also when under pressure.
- You take initiative, demonstrate team work and flexibility to ensure excellent service.
- You take responsibility for work and actions of the facilities teams under your supervision.
You will work in an international, fast-moving enterprise, offering a pleasant working environment for every professional.
Our client offers you:
- A permanent contract after a successful hiring process
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits (lunch on vouchers, group & hospitalisation insurance, costs for public transport are fully reimbursed).
- Offices are easily accessible by public transport.
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
They are genuinely interested in their people: they value diversity and believe in the development of team members.
- Be Supportive - They care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - They give, share and join in
- Be Bold - They stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
- Be Exceptional - They exceed standards and expectations