The Finance & Administration assistant will support the Finance Team consisting of 4 people (CFO, Deputy CFO, Junior Financial Controller and Senior Accountant).
The main activities and responsibilities will be:
- Directly support management with various administrative and reporting tasks.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels and in all regions.
- Manage agenda & emails.
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks (e.g., creating, sending, and following up on invoices).
- Create cost analysis reports.
- Organize various internal and external meetings.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Manage outgoing and incoming post.
- Various related administrative and support tasks as required.
- Maintaining HR holidays planning.
- Follow-up on contracts and other official documents.
- Coordinate signatures process of legal documentation.
- Prepare finance documentation (loan agreements, confirmation letters, org. charts…).
- Prepare and review expense notes.
- Develop and maintain operational templates/tools.
- Create and update records to ensure accuracy and validity of information.
- Arrange limited travel and accommodation for business trips.
Who are you?
- Preferably a bachelor in finance, marketing or modern languages or as executive/personal assistant.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Language: perfect knowledge of English and French ; Dutch is an asset.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Knowledge of basic accounting is an asset.
- Strong team player
- Outstanding organizational, communication and planning skills with a high aptitude for problem-solving.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness .
- Able to handle confidential information.
- Very good presentation and stress resistance.
Our client offers you:
- A fixed contract after a temporary contract of few months
- A full time contract 38h/week.
- An interesting salary with extralegal advantages.
- The possibility to work and grow in an international company.
- Sector: Insurance
Our client is a mid-market Private Equity firm headquartered in Brussels, with offices in Milan, Madrid, Paris and Munich.
The main office In Brussels is located in the Blue Tower in Ixelles. In order to strengthen its Brussels team, our client is looking for an executive assistant to be in charge of the Benelux region.