We have an exciting opportunity for an assistant to join a market leading of 16 professionals who are active in the commercial real estate in Belgium and Luxembourg. These professionals advise both international and Belgian clients in their investment and divestment activities.
What you’ll do:
This is a busy role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! You’ll play an important role in:
- Supporting the team with their daily activities: appointment and meeting coordination, room reservations, organization of conference calls and follow-up meetings.
- Managing and updating our database.
- Organizing and coordination of clients events/ team activities.
- Organizing and following-up on travel arrangements and documents.
- Invoicing and following up on payments.
- Handling and screening telephone calls, taking messages and transferring calls.
Who you are:
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar position of 3 years bringing the following:
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- You have attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- You have a friendly and service-minded personality.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, spoken and written.
- You are stress-resistant, flexible, communicative and punctual.
- You are enthusiastic, collaborative, service-minded and solution-oriented.
- You love teamwork and being part of a successful team.
Psst… Some added perks!
This is a challenging position where you’ll be able to work in a great atmosphere and within a professional, young, dynamic and international environment. You’ll have the chance to make a real, impactful difference for the company. In return we can offer you a rewarding career with huge growth and learning potential in addition to a competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits. Last but not least, you’ll be working from a very nice workplace with the best office view in Brussels surrounded with the best colleagues.
- Sector: Immo
Our client is a one of the largest commercial real estate services firm in the world. They provide fully integrated, tailor-made asset and property services based on our local expertise and global network. They advise property owners, investors and occupiers on every aspect of their property strategy and assist them in developing, buying, selling, financing, leasing, valuing and managing their assets.