For our client, an international law firm with over 30 offices around the world, we are looking for a professional Management Assistant to join our team.
After a few weeks of training by an experienced colleague, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating agendas, organising business travel, internal & external meetings and telephone conferences;
- Supporting the invoicing process; managing budgets and expense claims;
- Carrying out general secretarial tasks;
- Organising mailings, managing contact details;
- Formatting and proof-reading legal documents and presentations;
- Supporting the marketing team in the organisation of events
- Occasionally, translating short documents and;
- Ensuring electronic filing.
- You have at least 2 years' experience as a management assistant, ideally in the professional services sector;
- You have an excellent command of English with a good knowledge of French or Dutch, the knowledge of a third language is a plus;
- You have a knack for numbers;
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS office and are keen to learn how to use other software packages;
- You have a 'can do', pragmatic attitude; and good communication skills;
- You have great organizational skills, set high standards for yourself and you are discreet;
- You are pro-active, solution oriented and possess a strong attention to detail;
- A true team player, you are reliable, flexible as to hours in busy times and you volunteer to help out colleagues; and
- You may have obtained a degree in office management.
Working with our client means a competitive reward package including transport allowance and meal vouchers; but above all working in a dynamic and international environment.
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is an international law firm, with a strong grasp of strategic commercial issues. They combine legal expertise with deep industry knowledge and refreshingly creative thinking to help clients achieve their commercial goals. They have over 1,300 lawyers in 30 offices across Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world. The Brussels office, which has over 60 team members working together in an informal, young and professional environment, is looking to recruit a trilingual management assistant.