For our client located in the heart of our capital, you will be THE person in charge! Your responsibilities are great, your function is varied. Here is a small grasp of how you will spend your days:
- You are the first point of contact for the Brussels office, managing reception, welcoming visitors, keeping the office running;
- You are the right hand to the attorneys in the office: managing agenda's, organising meetings, prepare files, assist lawyers with their daily tasks;
- You are in charge of the office and facilities management: working with suppliers, paying invoices, working with building owners;
- You will assist in taking care of tasks for the Brussels office; implementing training programs, managing personnel files, monitoring health and safety compliance;
- You help organise company and other marketing events, you make sure that all office technology is in order;
In order to perform your tasks, you need the following profile and skills:
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in an international professional services firm setting;
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- You are fluent in English, French, and Dutch;
- You have proofreading skills for grammatical, typographical and spelling errors;
- You are able to adapt to changes in work environment, to multi-task, prioritize work and stay focused when under pressure;
- You are a professional and stay calm when handling difficult situations;
- You are a team player and show leadership abilities;
- You are able to show commitment and pride in your job and work environment;
- You show initiative, a “can-do” attitude and you take ownership of responsibilities and outcomes.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you are rewarded with a very nice salary and benefits. You will enjoy a great level of independence in a very kind and loyal working environment.
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is a renowned American law firm who recently opened a new location in Brussels. You will be at the heart of this new branch, and will be on the front line of this exciting new adventure!