As a Dockers Planning Analyst you will be supporting the International Dockers department.
- You will support to the demand planners and allocators.
- You will prepare the analysis needed for the business follow-up.
- You will refresh of current reports.
- You will build template of the tools for the demand planners and allocators.
- You will upload of forecast in SAS system.
- You will perform ad hoc analysis.
- You have excellent knowledge of English language.
- You have a Bachelor Degree or previous experience in a similar role.
- You are tech savvy, proficient in MS Office.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You have knowledge of BI, Laris and SAS is a plus
- You are proactive and stress resistant.
- You have a strong Team mindset and collaboration oriented.
- You are a problem solver.
- You easily establish contact with others (need to easily go to others to find information and solve issue).
Our client will offer you a great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
This is a short term mission of 3 months (possible extension).
This is a great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand in bright and modern offices located in Diegem, Brussels.
- Sector: Textile
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.