As the Office Administrator, you will mainly report to the Administration Department Manager and the Business Administrator.
- You will take care of travel arrangements.
- You will prepare and follow up written emails/letters with consistency, in an excellent level of English.
- You will prepare , maintain and/or implement office documents to the Company demanding standards, i.e. forms, lists, manuals, proposal submissions, procedures.
- You will be the contact person for suppliers, such as the estate agency of our building or for office matters.
- You will ensure the good running of the office environment, i.e.: general tidiness, facility and device maintenance, office supplies stock and storage, safety and security compliances, cleaning crew workflow.
- You will coordinate smoothly the day-to-day operations, e.g. glass board content, procurement, shipments, deliveries flow.
- You will contribute to the external image of the Company, including the branding items, business cards, etc.
- You will schedule Company cars maintenance, arrival check-ups and other administrative duties.
- You will monitor meeting rooms preparation and Company Events.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You have at least 2- 3 years of proven experience in an administrative role.
- You have strong communication skills (spoken and written) in English and French or Dutch.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel).
- You are a Multi-tasker, flexible and stress resistant.
- You have a structured and organized way of working.
- You have strong coordination skills.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You have a proactive approach, with initiative and the ability to work independently.
Our client offers a full-time position with an indefinite contract of employment in a professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged. You would be working in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands and receive an interesting remuneration package.
- Sector: Other
Our client provides products and services in a number of different areas such as Avionics, Robotics, Human Exploration, Science and Earth observation.