As a Management Assistant in a pool of enthousiastic colleagues you will provide effective and high quality secretarial and administrative support to our Partners and attorneys.
Your workday will include the following tasks:
- The day-to-day management of the secretariat;
- Coordinating internal and external meetings;
- Drafting and managing lay-out of documents;
- Preparation of and follow-up of invoices and billing;
- Time management of deadlines and attention to details;
- Management of agendas;
- Travel management (e.g. flight bookings, hotels, ...);
- General administration.
Your profile looks like this:
- You have a bachelor degree or similar level through experience;
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a very good command of English and French; ;
- You have very good MS Office skills;
- You are discrete, pro-active, well-organized and structured;
- You are a team-player with the ability to work independently;
- You are flexible, efficient and stress-resistant with the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Our client offers an open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (including meal vouchers, insurance, reimbursement for commuting).
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is an independent law firm recognized for its leadership and expertise. With over 110 lawyers, the goal is not to be the largest firm but to be the firm of choice for clients who require trusted advice and innovative and business-aware legal solutions.