For our client, an international law firm located in Brussels, we are looking for a high-level personal assistant who will function as the right hand of the EU Regulatory Practice Director of the firm, who is a Greek native. Did I say International?
Here is a snippit of what your work day looks like:
- Proactively manage and maintain diaries; coordinating meetings with internal and external clients;
- Managing booking of meeting rooms, conference and video facilities;
- Dealing with external and internal telephone calls and queries in a professional manner;
- Organising and managing travel arrangements; preparation of key documents including visas, correspondence (invitation letters), invoices and expense claims
- Amending and reformatting documents, where appropriate;
- Preparing presentations and meeting papers
- File management; organising and opening of matters, closing of files,
- Managing the billing process using Elite (internal financial system). Assisting fee earners by liaising with other parties to raise invoices.
- Complete financial reports where required for internal systems, highlighting outstanding earnings to be billed, and updating client where needed
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent English knowledge, Greek is a great plus
- Demonstrating flexibility, and ability to manage a high workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to meet business demands and work with demanding stakeholders
- Demonstrate a capability to manage and understand the end-to-end billing process of legal firms
- Previous experience as a legal Secretary
- Discretion in dealing with confidential matters
- Team player with a positive 'can do' attitude; common sense, flexible
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Very organised, and can plan, impact and influence
- Proactive and able to use initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Interpersonal understanding and problem solving ability
- Our client offers a very competitive salary package.
- Working from hom is possible for this role, depending on the needs of the Partner and other colleagues
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Their global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.