As a Customer Service Manager you will works closely with the sales directors to improve CS and Sales processes (pricing, customer contact).
- Technical skills related to cabling is an advantage. Working together with technical department.
- Commercial skills towards the customer
- Controls prices and margins accordingly to sales guidelines
- Manages order intake and margin control in accordance with SD’s
- Exchanges customer and market data
- Analyse customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions
- Follow-up customer’s outstanding issues
- Training of the CS team on all levels
- You have a University degree;
- You master the English language and you have a high fluency in Frenchand/or Dutch.
- You have good knowledge of SAP, and master Excel and Word;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You have people management skills;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are a team player;
- You are customer-oriented and market focused.
You will be offered an interim contract with possibility of extension.
You'll be joining a nice and international team.
The offices are in Buizingen, located right in front of the train station.
You'll be offered a nice salary package, up to market standards
- Sector: Industry
Our client is an international company, a global player in its sector.
They are specialized in the manufacturing and technology industries.