As a Legal Assistant, you will report directly to the General Counsel & Corporate Secretary. You will be in charge of the legal administration of the Group and as such, you will have contact with global external legal partners and colleagues.
Your Principal Accountabilities are:
- Corporate housekeeping: filing, management and update of corporate information of the company;
- Follow-up on the Board of Directors and General Assemblies for the Belgian and French entities: assistance for drafting minutes of the meetings, updating mandates of directors, publication and classification of minutes;
- Drafting, organizing, following-up and classify powers of attorney, delegations of power, legal signatures, legalisations, apostils and sworn translations;
- Corporate governance & compliance: follow-up on regulatory formalities such as Fatca, UBO, KYC, etc., as well as requirements from FSMA;
- Follow-up and amend intercompany agreements, regarding for example management fees or financial agreements;
- Intellectual Property (IP) trademarks: follow-up on IP portfolio worldwide (mainly Germany and US), registration of trademarks, contact with local legal partners, billing, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor in Law or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience in corporate legal processes, corporate housekeeping, etc.
- You are fluent in French and English, written and spoken. Dutch knowledge is an asset.
- You have exceptional administration and organizational skills.
- You are flexible, solution-oriented, eager to learn and show a willingness to take on new tasks.
Our client offers a highly critical function in a fast-moving organisation. In terms of remuneration you are looking at a very nice and extensive salary package that also includes a company vehicle.
- Sector: Energy
Our client offers innovative, effective and flexible solutions
using the latest technology and environmentally friendly methods,
to produce cleaner energy and improve air quality.