As a legal secretary you will be working within International departments and provide high-quality secretarial services.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provision of high-quality secretarial service.
- Accurate typing of letters and documents.
- Modifying documents.
- Managing agendas.
- Taking telephone messages and reporting to fee-earner, monitoring calls when appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post.
- Time Recording in Intapp: Inputting timesheets for fee-earner(s) when applicable.
- Maintaining filing system for fee-earner(s), creating new files and archiving old files.
- Archiving of files.
- Assist on court filings.
- Organising travel at the request of the fee-earner(s).
- Organising seminars and presentations if applicable.
- Keeping contact lists up to date.
- Liaising with marketing department for appropriate up to date material.
- Arranging meetings, both internal and external and managing and coordinating appointment diaries and ensuring partner is well prepared for meetings.
- Welcoming and looking after visitors.
- Providing updates on the progressing of a variety of matters.
- Work in a team with other secretaries within the department when there is spare capacity.
- To assist other department fee-earners(s) when other secretaries are on holiday or away from the office.
- Any other tasks requested by fee-earner(s).
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English and French (German as additional language is considered a plus).
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have a professional attitude and are able to liaise with people at all levels.
- You have the ability to work autonomously and manage projects.
- You have excellent secretarial skills.
- You have excellent organisation skills.
- You are cheerful, and have a cooperative personality.
- You are flexible about working late occasionally if required.
- You have relevant work experience in a legal, or professional services firm (it is considered a plus).
- You are a real and motivated Team Player.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment.
This function is intended to be permanent and will start with an initial interim period.
The beautiful offices are located in Avenue Louise.
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client has gained a national and international reputation for vigorous representation of clients before governmental agencies, successful advocacy in litigation and arbitration, and creative and practical advice in guiding business transactions. The firm has offices located in Avenue Louise.