As a Deal Desk Coordinator you will handle and manage the contract administration through the deal
management process which includes new customers, renewals, RFPs, RFIs and other contract related documents.
- You will track and maintain deal priorities in Salesforce.com and report out to the business.
- You will ensure Deal desk documents are processed accurately and efficiently by validating.
- You will maintain high levels of contract throughput and accuracy.
- You will collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Legal and Finance.
- You will assist in training new Sales Reps on the quoting and contracting processes.
- You will manage a deal review process for assigned accounts to ensure standard and nonstandard
- deals are validated and documented.
- You will participate in review process to ensure customer facing documents are consistent with
- predefined standards and guidelines.
- You will negotiate and actively follow up with sales team to achieve signature/closure.
- You will provide education and support to questions related to legal documents and customer assets
- You will assist with scope and level of effort estimates as it relates to preparation contracts.
- You have minimum 4-5 years of experience in sales operations, project management, customer support or financial analysis.
- You can demonstrate high level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and CRM (advanced or higher in MS Excel);
- You have excellent German and English communication skills, both oral and written.
- You have a proven track record of successfully reviewing and analysing client.
- You are able to work with tight deadlines with a hands-on approach and strong sense for initiative and drive.
- You have good communication skills, able to interact with different levels of an organization and work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a contract-based business.
- You have a basic understanding of EDI and/or eCommerce.
Our client is an innovative and global organization, offers a permanent position, working in an open and team orientated working environment together with an attractive compensation and benefits package, with modern offices in Avenue Louise, Ixelles.
- Sector: Medical / Paramedical
The mission of our client to provide a full range of intelligent eCommerce and supply chain solutions specifically designed for the complex world of healthcare.
The offices are located in Avenue Louise, Ixelles