- You will ensure timely Issuance and reconciliation of all Production Orders in regional affiliate ERP systems (e.g. SAP-AFS) to meet KPI’s.
- You will execute, manage and revise all global production PO's accordingly and ensure optimized transport modes in function of Service level and cost.
- You will, together with CIM (Category Inventory Mgt) planners, review monthly the production priorities/ deliveries and follow up for improvement, deferments and cancelation + tracking.
- You will resolve PO errors and PO interface issues per service level agreement.
- You will ensure High Priority programs are tracked from PO Issuance to DC receipt, and re-prioritize/ escalate with inbound logistics and DC teams as necessary.
- You will support ship risks analysis and assist regional CIM planners with prioritization/ escalation/revision requests to Global Supply Planning/Sourcing Teams/Vendors.
- You will support agility programs (execution – follow up).
- You will liaise with stakeholders (logistics, production, DC, CIM) in order to reach the best service levels within deadlines.
- You are proficient with of MS Office (particularly Excel), comfortable learning new software tools and mining internal and external data.
- You are highly fluent in English.
- You have a good knowledge of SAP ERP system.
- You have the ability to accurately analyze large amounts of data and making sense of it.
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are organized with meticulous attention to detail, ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- You must be able to multi-task, be flexible and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong listening and interpersonal skills.
Our client will offer you a great work experience in an international, energetic and dynamic environment.
You'll be offered a temporary contract with possibility of extensions.
This is a great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand in bright and modern offices located in Diegem, Brussels.
- Sector: Textile
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.