As an E- commerce Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Be the single point of contact for order status/delivery for apparel, accessories, kids-wear and underwear.
- Review the weekly inbound / outbound plan for our distribution partner in collaboration with your allocation representative
- Ensure on time delivery for product launches or tests (Capsules, fashion pilots) in line with marketing strategy and timelines
- Anticipate high traffic events through a smooth inventory buildup in collaboration with our distribution and logistics partners
- Organize and execute returns to vendor in collaboration with the distribution centers and the distressed goods team
- Be the first level technical support for Customer Service process/knowledge gaps as first filter ahead of IT escalation
- Manage testing of new system functionalities and maintenance of all training materials
- Participate in specific ad hoc distribution projects (twice/week replenishment, controlled Initial Allocation flow, Store-to-Store transfers)
- Back up of customer service team in case needed.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Retail Management.
- You are highly fluent in English and every other EU language is a plus.
- You have 1 year of experience (or more) in a corporate environment preferred.
- You like to handle KPI (Key Performance Indicators), and how they are used in systems/tools.
- You have strong knowledge of Computer software tools (SAP or ERP order management system, Microsoft Office).
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- You like solving problems and you have an eye for details.
- You are a team player and like to collaborate with different partners.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you like working in an international environment.
Our client offers you a great work experience in an award-winning international, energetic and fun environment.
A work appointment at the world’s number one jeans brand working with high caliber, experienced professionals.
This is a temporary contract of 6 months at least (with possible extension).
- Sector: Textile
Our client is an international company focused on the fashion industry, their clothes are sold worldwide.
The modern offices are located in Diegem.