As an Officer you will perform duties and responsibilities such as providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
As an Officer you also will:
- Answer and direct phone calls, email, or face to face inquiries
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Organize and book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Manage staff appointments
- Provide polite and professional communication
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least some experience in the field or in a related area
Our client offers you a great opportunity to join a highly international NGO.
The modern offices are based in Etterbeek, Brussels.
Our client is an NGO promoting cooperation as well as the exchange of information and experience in Europe.
Their mission is to increasing the awareness and the wider landscape industry across the EU and the rest of the world.