As a Supply Chain & Commercial Assistant you will be assisting the Manager by performing a variety of tasks.
- You will handle part of the orders for the commercial line.
- You will assist the Commercial department and provide adequate support in order to allow the business to flow smoothly, even in the absence of the sales people.
- You will handle the introduction, follow-up and closing of the sales and purchase orders in SAP.
- You will be liaising with the clients and following up their orders, queries, issues and specific needs. You will be raising proforma invoices upon request of the customers.
- You will be administrating and following-up the sales forecast in SAP.
- You will be creating monthly pricing tables in SAP, updating and unblocking orders without prices.
- You will follow-up and reconciliation of shipments, off-takes and stocks in trucks, tank-containers and drums in co-ordination with the distribution department.
- You will be responsible for booking of import document in SAP.
- You will perform general Supply Chain duties.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Spanish.
- You have previous experience in Supply Chain, Commercial and/or Logistic sector.
- You have strong IT skills and knowledge of SAP.
- You are proactive and have an eye for detail.
- You are stress resistant and have a problem solving attitude.
- You have a first experience in international business (preferred).
- You have analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Our client offers you a great opportunity to work in an international environment where you will join a dynamic and multicultural team.
You will receive a great salary package, with meal vouchers and public transport reimbursement.
The office is located in central Brussels, and home office is possible as well.
- Sector: Chemistry
Our client is an international company with offices in the center of Brussels close to public transport.