As a Merchandise Planning Analyst you will support the merchandise planning team to develop the proper product and distribution strategy, to make sure we can delight our brand fans.
- You will run and circulate regular reporting, performance updates and applicable analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability for all Brands.
- You will consolidate input from the different clusters into a total European level.
- You will support monitoring industry trends and in evaluating the competition.
- You will coordinate with other areas (Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations) to ensure the successful development of test and their assessment.
- You will look at standards and procedures and propose improvements.
- You will support all the projects related to retail reporting, retail merchandise and planning processes, including data quality and key metrics.
- You are proficient with of MS Office (particularly Excel), comfortable learning new software tools and mining internal and external data.
- You are highly fluent in English.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- You are comfortable learning new software tools and mining our data.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
You are a team player and you like to collaborate with different partners.
- You are organized with meticulous attention to detail, ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- You must be able to multi-task, be flexible and perform in a fast-paced environment.
Our client will offer you a great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
You'll be offered a temporary contaract with possibility of extension.
This is a great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand in bright and modern offices located in Diegem, Brussels.
- Sector: Textile
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.