For our client, a dynamic IT consultancy business located in Woluwe St Pierre, we are looking for an enthusiastic management assistant who will be in charge of the three main entities of the organization and who will be the linking pin to ensure smooth sailing within the business! This is a new position with room for growth and development!
Here is a snippet of what your workday will look like:
- You will support your team members with their IT projects for their clients who are mainly situated in the European atmosphere in Brussels!
- You will do the administrative follow up of contracts
- You will prepare official documents and make sure they are in perfect shape to be signed by the managers
- You will manage the mailbox and dispatch to the right stakeholders
- You will manage Requests for Offers in the relevant CRM systems and you will follow up on deadlines and administrative processes
- You will prepare monthly reports on tenders
- You will be in charge of timesheets and invoicing processes
We are looking for a dynamic CAN DO person to take on this challenging new role:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and are a self-starter ready to grow in a newly created position. Experience is not needed, attitude is!
- You are fluent in English and French, additional knowledge in Dutch is considered as a plus.
- You bring structure and know how to go about implementing a new function
- You enjoy working for multiple stakeholders and entities
- You are organized, have an eye for detail, great problem solving skills
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
You will have the chance to create a new function and make it your own! In exchange for a job well done you will receive a nice salary topped off with meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance plan, internet and phone allowance, occasional home office depending on how you evolve in the role.
- Sector: Services
Our client is an important player in the domain of IT services in software and infrastructure. Their clients include organizations such as the European Commission, the European Parliament, various European Agencies across the continent as well as major industrial players in the pharmaceutical and banking sector.